LOVE 3 v1.2.0
Edit: Changed 1.0.6 to 1.2.0. That's right, patch notes for the patch notes.
I'm happy to share LOVE 3
v1.0.6 v1.2.0, with an extra special blast from the past.
• <3: A new* 20 level** set, recreating the original version of LOVE (called <3) released on message boards in 2007. These levels include the original music, and help show how far I've come as a designer -- which is to say they're not great. But as an archive piece, it's neat to have, and it has its own YOLO medal and Speedrun mode! You can access <3 from the main menu like any other level set.
Ah yes, the original Level 1. You might find that it's a little easier thanks to the higher jump height.
Some levels start you off in unfortunate positions.
Switches date all the way back to 2007!
The original LOVE had a viewspace of 128x128, so maze levels like this needed something to keep them from being too easy.
Good lord, what was I thinking?
• LOVE 3 Level 1: Fixed an issue where the player could set a checkpoint on the moving platforms.
• LOVE 3 Level 9: Fixed an issue where the player could set a checkpoint on the moving pillar.
• fastkill error: Fixed an issue where the game would crash if your settings file didn't have a custom entry for fastkill and setdeathanim
• Title Screen now actually displays a title (and a version number!)
• Players no longer have to complete LOVE 3 to play LOVE 1 and LOVE 2. Now new players can decide to play LOVE 1+2+3 all at once at the start.
• Version number bumped to v1.2.0 to be in line with other platforms.
There may still be issues with some of these changes, and I ask for your patience as I try to iron them all out as quickly as I can. Thank you for your support, as well as your patience. If you'd like to get in touch with me directly or provide feedback, the absolute best place to do that is our official Discord
. Thanks again!
* Not new, actually very old
** 19 Levels and 1 that's basically hold left
Get LOVE 3
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.